I’ve taken a number of my articles and converted them into PDFs (beginning with the most important ones, although I’ll try to add more as time permits), with footnotes instead of links in the paragraphs themselves, making it much easier to view the scriptural references as you read, which is useful for those who want to print the articles out. So please read them over to learn the heresies those of us in the body of Christ believe, beginning with the first article in the list, which explains why “heresy” isn’t the bad thing you likely assume it is.
I should say, the articles have been revised a little for the new format, including using the King James Version of the Bible for most of the scriptural references rather than the normal literal translations that members of the body of Christ typically use, partly for copyright reasons, but also because I wanted to use a Bible version everyone is familiar with, as well as to demonstrate that it doesn’t matter which Bible translation one uses when it comes to proving the truths we believe from Scripture (and so, if you’re not a fan of the way the KJV renders things, feel free to look up the passages in a translation you prefer).
- You are already a heretic
- What the Bible really says about heaven, hell, judgement, death, sin, and salvation
- How Christians walk after the flesh
- What does Scripture really teach about lust and sexuality?
- A few thoughts on abortion
- Unmerited suffering and God
- Should you go to church?
- Moral relativism and the sovereignty of God